After launching the High budget phone Huawei Ascend D2 at CES 2013 followed by a low budget Dual SIM phone Huawei Ascend Y210D, Huawai now targeted the mid range smartphone market. The Ascend G600 smartphone was announced at IFA 2012 which was then made available in Germany market in September and now it has been official launched in Indian market too. It went on sale in Indian market from last week.
This Smartphone, having the dimension of 5.28 x 2.66 x 0.41 inches (134 x 67.5 x 10.5 mm) will be having 4.5 Inches of IPS capacitive Touch Screen with Multi-touch support. The Screen could support the resolution of 540 x 960 pixels having the pixel density of 245 ppi. It will be running on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS and is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor. It is featured with 768MB RAM and will be provided with 4GB internal memory. This Internal memory in turn is expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD.
It is featured with 8MP auto focus camera with BSI sensor and Dual LED Flash and 0.3MP of secondary rear camera for video chatting. Huawai has also provide Dual DTS SRS Speakers, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack with the device and can support connectivity over 3G HSDPA 7.2Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, aGPS. It has got 1930 mAh Battery that could support for Stand-by time of 15.0 days (360 hours).
Huawei Ascend G600 Specifications:
- Dimension of 5.28 x 2.66 x 0.41 inches (134 x 67.5 x 10.5 mm)
- Screen: 4.5-inch IPS capactive touch screen display with
- Screen Resolution: 960 x 540 pixels
- Screen Pixel density: 245 ppi.
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- OS: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Primary Camera: 8MP auto focus camera with BSI sensor, Dual LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Dual DTS SRS Speakers, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity :3G HSDPA 7.2Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, aGPS
- RAM & ROM: 768MB, 4GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Battery : 1930 mAh
Good, Bad and Availability :
The Ascend G600 isn’t particularly stylish. It’s plain – not something you’d glance at twice. But if you can get past your initial impression, the G600 is a very good smartphone that’s worth at 14,990. The 1.2GHz of Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and the 1930 mAh supported with 30% Extra Time with Huawei Patented Power efficiency Technology will be the attracting features for this smartphone. This could be good choice for mid range purchase as it is coming with the 4.5 inches of screen as well. It is available at online channels ,LFR outlets and multi-brand Huawei Experience outlets across India.