Many a times people working in a professional environment are required to keep their smartphones in silent mode and many offices make it Mandatory for people to keep you smartphone away. Under such circumstances it is highly convenient if you can get Phone call and SMS notifications on your system, and attend to your calls and messages in time. If above scenario is not applicable to you it is still cool to get your notifications on PC so that you don’t miss any call while being engrossed in your favorite movie or video.
This can be done with the help of a simple App called Mighty Text App which synchronizes your phone and your PC with great efficiency. You can also respond to Text messages and auto upload pics and videos on your Smartphone to your PC. Although You wont get notifications from other Android apps.
Follow the following Simple steps to get call and SMS notification on your PC from your smartphone using Mighty Text.
- Click here and Install Mighty Text on your Smartphone
- When the installation process is complete, you will have to download a mighty Text Extension for your browser. Click here to download your browser extension.
- The installation is quite simple if you are a Chrome user. But if you are using other browsers like Firefox , Internet Explorer, Safari or Opera Click of your browser Tab and Mighty Text will Guide you through the process.
- After launching the app on your browser you can sync your pics and videos by clicking on pictures/video button. All pics you click from your smartphone or receive through other apps in your gallery will be transferred within moments and you can directly share these pics over Gmail, Facebook and Twitter directly. You will also get a Mighty text Link of the media file which you can share with people.
- You can also reply to your Mobile SMS from your browser and dial anyone in your contact list
- Whenever you receive a call or an SMS, and even when your battery is low, a pop up Notification will appear on the Right corner of your Screen
With this app everything on your smartphone will be on your PC and to users like me who spend most of their day on their systems this is of great convenience.