Dell has launched its Ultrabook series, latitude 7000 and its Laptop series, Latitude 5000 and Latitude 3000 in India. All these new series are equipped with touch display options providing with a more interactive UI and are targeted at business class and professional computing
“These exciting new additions to the Latitude line provide our commercial customers what they’ve been asking for by bringing touch capability to the workspace at desirable price points,” said Kirk Schell, vice president, commercial computing group at Dell. “The new Latitude 7000 Series builds on the success of the award-winning XPS and Latitude 6430u to redefine the corporate laptop, complete with security, manageability, reliability and beautiful design. And with the Latitude 5000 and 3000 Series, we’ve addressed the needs of today’s dynamic workforce by enabling easy entry into business-class computing.”
These range of Laptop are the most secure laptops offered by dell and come with features like Dell Data Protection solutions, comprehensive encryption with Dell Data Protection, Encryption and advanced authentication and leading-edge malware prevention. Additionally, all Dell touch-enabled displays offer optimal viewing experiences, touch sensitivity, brightness and durability. Another very useful feature is remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when systems are powered off. These laptops come with Corning gorilla glass making your screen much more resistant to abuse compared to conventional screens.
Key features of Latitude 7000 Ultrabooks
- Designed for reliability, passing rigorous third-party durability testing and crafted with premium materials such as aluminum, a Tri-metal chassis and Corning Gorilla Glass NBT for scratch and damage resistance and optimal brightness
- comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and malware protection for enhanced security
- Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions and automated tools hat plug into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE for easy management
- Reliable tough body design with premium materials such as aluminum, a Tri-metal chassis and Corning Gorilla Glass for touch display protection
- WiGig wireless docking, for connecting to peripherals without messy chords.
- Sleek and light weight making them conveniently portable.
Latitude 5000 Series with Latitude 14 and 15 are designed to meet most workforce needs .
Key features of Latitude 5000 series laptops
- Intel Core i7 ultra low voltage processors for extended battery life with discrete graphics option
- Corning Gorilla Glass NBT on the touch displays for scratch and damage resistance and optimal brightness
- Connectivity features include Mobile broadband, Bluetooth and Wireless LAN
- HD webcam and microphone array
The Latitude 3000 Series is Dell’s newest line of entry-level commercial laptops for education and small business customers
Key features of Latitude 14 and 15 3000 Series laptops
· 4th Generation Intel Core processors with Turbo Mode for fast data processing
· Thin and light design for great mobility
· Integrated microphone and HD Webcam
· Durable and reliable chassis, which has undergone rigorous testing
· 14-inch and 15.6-inch Anti-Glare LCD
The Dell Latitude 7000 Series and is available be September 12 and is priced at $1,049 USD. The Latitude 3000 Series begins at $599 USD and is also available on September 12, 2013. The Latitude 5000 Series will be available in October 2013.