Graphic India, a firm that has a major role in the character entertainment revolution in the country has introduced an application exclusively for the Windows Phone platform. The app dubbed Graphic India can be downloaded for free from the Windows Phone Store.
This app has been launched with the ultimate aim to harness the creativity of Indians by launching new enduring stories and mythic heroes that can captivate the audiences across the world as well. It is the same path taken by the Americans in creating superheroes and Japanese for anime.
The start screen of the Windows Phone based smartphones will have magnificent character graphics. As of now, there are six shows and Graphic India is said to be working on more shows that will be a part of the app in the coming months. Those animated comics that are available in the app right now are:
- Stan Lee’s “Chakra The Invincible”: This features the first Indian superhero from the legendary co-creator of Spider-Man, X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk and The Avengers.
- “18 Days”: This is a thrilling reinvention of the great epic Mahabharata that has been created by superstar Batman writer, Grant Morrison.
- “Sholay: Gabbar”: It reveals the epic origin story of the most infamous villain in Indian cinema for the very first time.
- “Ramayan 3392AD”: This is a futuristic epic that is inspired by the classic Ramayana myth and it is developed as a live-action film in Hollywood.
- “Krrish: Menace of the Monkey Men”: It features the original story of India’s iconic film character in an all new manner.
- “Shekhar Kapur’s DEVI”: It is the story of an immortal goddess reincarnated as a young woman in modern India and it is created by the applauded filmmaker of Elizabeth and Mr. India.
Users of Graphic India app can stream and watch the videos soon after downloading the app and they can also receive new episodes every week.