The much awaited Reliance Jio service is all set for its commercial launch. The Jio SIMs are currently available for Lyf smartphone users, Jio partners, employees and select Samsung A series, S series and Note series phones. Everyone who doesn't own a Samsung device has been waiting to get a Jio SIM and enjoy 3 months of 4G usage.
Today, we are going to show you how to generate the coupon code required to get a Jio SIM and get unlimited 4G data for 3 months on your 4G android device.
How to get Reliance Jio Sim:
- The first thing you need is a 4G supported Android device.
- Now, download the My Jio app from the Playstore.
- Open the My Jio app and click on Install All button to download all the 10 Jio apps from the Playstore.
- Now, you need to disconnect your WiFi and Mobile data.
- After the downloads finish, open the My Jio app and click on open next to My Jio.
- Now, turn on WiFi or your data connection.
- Click on Get Jio Sim.
- You will then see the Jio Preview Offer screen.
- Once you click on agree, you will be asked for your location.
- Now, you will get a QR Coupon code.
- Take a print out of this code along with your documents and a passport size photograph to your nearest Reliance Digital store.
- Show the QR code at the store and get a Jio SIM.
- Activation might take up to 24 hours.
- Once it is activated, call 1977 from your Jio Sim to activate both voice and data services.
- You can also call 18008901977 to activate only data services.
- You will receive a message on your mobile number and your email ID informing you about the activation.
This is a bug in the My Jio app and you may not be able to get a Jio Sim as the executive at Reliance Digital express might demand to see your Samsung device. If you are able to get a SIM, you can activate it and enjoy your unlimited 4G data for 3 months.