Expanding its reach in the accessories segment, Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi has launched its Mi Headphones Comfort, which is a closed-back wired headphones. The headphones are simple, lightweight, and come with a comfortable headband and ear-cups which are made of plush, soft material. According to Xiaomi, the soft ear-cups have breathable pads that do not strain the user’s ears even after extensive usage.
Xiaomi Mi Headphones Comfort Features
- The headphone has a closed-back design with soft ear cups which are dust resistant and holds good durability
- It features ear-cup control that can be used to attend calls, play/pause music and switching between tracks
- Mi Headphone come with 1.4m stretchable matte cable that is tangle free
- The Headphone also offers Hi-Res audio quality certification
- It offers 32 ohm impedance, 20 to 40,000 Hz frequency range
- The headphone weighs 220 grams
Pricing And Availability
The Xiaomi Mi Headphones are priced at Rs 2,999 and will be available through Mi.com starting from April 18,12 PM.