If you own a budget smartphone with a mid-range processor and low RAM then your smartphone might lag while playing games. Sometimes, because of the hardware specifications on some budget smartphones, the Google Play Store won’t show the game on the store to download. Some game developers make their Android game support only high-end processors.
To get those games to run smoothly on your budgets smartphone, you need to download a Game Booster app which boosts the smartphone’s performance which enhances the gaming experience. The app boosts the performance by closing the activities running in the background and frees up enough RAM to allow the game to run smoothly.
The Game booster app also clears out RAM so it is also good for your smartphone’s battery health. So, let’s see how you can setup this game booster app and boost the gaming performance of your budget smartphone.
How to play heavy games on budget smartphones
- Download the Game Booster app from Google Play Store for free.
- Once installed, launch the Game Booster app from the app drawer.
- Once the app is launched, you will see how much RAM is used and a Boost button with it.
- Below the RAM section, you will see a list of all the game installed on your smartphone.
- Tap on the game you want to play and it will launch with boosted RAM.
You will notice better frame rate on the same game you played without Game Booster app. You can also boost the smartphone’s speed using this app, just press the Boost button to save up some more RAM. You can also boost up your smartphone to the Ultra Boost level if your smartphone is rooted. Some of the features of this app are premium and locked but the free version works as good as the premium one.