Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco smartphones are now available for purchase in India. The Nokia 7 Plus is available from Amazon.in and the Nokia 8 Sirocco is available from Flipkart starting from today. Apart from online stores, these phones are also available from Nokia Shop and other offline retail stores in India.
HMD Global launched the company’s latest Android One smartphones earlier this month. The smartphones include new Nokia 6, Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco, among which Nokia 6 went on sale in the country recently. Now, starting from today, the company has started the sale of Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco smartphones as well.
Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 8 Sirocco Price in India
Nokia 7 Plus is priced at Rs. 25,999 and it is available on Amazon India in Black/Copper and White/Copper colors. Nokia 8 Sirocco is priced at Rs. 49,999. It is available in Black color on Flipkart.
Both the phones are also available offline on Nokia mobile shop and offline stores like Sangeetha, Poorvika, Big C, Croma and Reliance.
Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 8 Sirocco Launch offers
Both the phones will go on sale from today April 30 and also come with several launch offers.
- Airtel customers can get a cashback of Rs. 2,000 on Nokia 7 Plus.
- Airtel prepaid customers can also get 20GB additional data on each of the first 6 recharges of Rs. 199 or Rs. 349 on Nokia 8 Sirocco. Postpaid customers can also avail additional 20GB per month on the Rs. 399 or Rs. 499 plan for 6 months if they purchase Nokia 8 Sirocco.
- Both the phones also come with a free subscription to the Airtel TV app until December 31, 2018.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco comes with an exchange offer of Rs. 3,000 on Flipkart over the regular exchange value.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco and Nokia 7 Plus buyers will also get 25% instant discount on domestic hotels via MakeMyTrip.
- Both the phones also come with a complimentary 12-month Accidental Damage Insurance plan by Servify on opening the Kotak 811 savings account and activating it.
- Apart from that ICICI bank offers 10% cashback until May 31, 2018, on the purchase of any of these phones. Additionally, Zero cost EMI on credit cards and through Bajaj FinServ and Home Credit is also available.
Nokia 7 Plus Specifications
Nokia 7 Plus sports a 6-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset coupled with 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, and a 3,800mAh battery. The smartphone features a dual camera setup on the back with two 12MP cameras of Carl Zeiss optics.
The camera features include Dual Pixel PDAF, Gyro EIS, and dual LED flash. Up front, the phone sports a 16MP camera. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
Nokia 8 Sirocco specifications
Nokia 8 Sirocco features a 5.5-inch curved P-OLED display with Quad HD resolution. It is powered by Snapdragon 835 chipset coupled with 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage. The Nokia 8 Sirocco also features a dual camera setup on the back with two 12MP cameras, Dual Pixel PDAF, Gyro EIS, Carl Zeiss optics and dual LED flash.
On the front, the phone comes with a 5MP camera. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box and packs a 3,260mAh battery.