Android 10 is finally here and some non-Google smartphone is getting the update right with the Pixel smartphones. The Redmi K20 pro is one of them and the update has been rolled out in two regions for now including India. The update has been released but hasn’t reached every Redmi K20 Pro yet.
So, here we are providing a step by step guide which will help you to install the Android 10 on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
- The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro should have unlocked bootloader and TWRP custom recovery should be installed.
- Download the correct version of the zip package according to your region (download links in steps).
- Do not try to install this package in Redmi K20 or any other Xiaomi variant as it may brick your smartphone.
Steps to Install Android 10 on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Download the Android 10 package according to your region: India | China.
- Reboot your phone into TWRP custom recovery.
- Use Wipe option to reset the phone and clear the system.
- Then use the Install option to install the custom ROM.
- There is no need to install the GApps packager afterward. Google Apps are already prebuilt into the package.
The Android 10 package which you just installed on your Android 10. This is the stable build so you won’t be experiencing any bugs or crashes around the user interface. And if you lock the bootloader you will be able to get the latest updates.