WhatsApp has a feature to send voice messages to chats but to make it simple and fast WhatsApp left a feature to review the memo before sending it. But there is a trick which lets you review the voice memo before sending it to any chat. This trick works on both Android and iOS so it doesn’t matter what phone you have, you can use this trick.
Steps to Preview your WhatsApp’s voice message before sending
- First, open WhatsApp and open that chat where you want to send the voice message.
- Now tap on the Mic button to record a message and swipe up to lock the recording button.
- Record your voice message and immediately go back to the home screen by swiping up or tap the home button.
- Do not close the WhatsApp from the app switcher or this trick won’t work.
- Open the WhatsApp again and you will see that the recording is stopped and there is a little play button and delete button on the bottom of the screen.
- You can now preview the message using the play button and if you want to delete it, you can delete it using the Delete button.
- You can also send it using the Send button if everything sounds right.
There you go, now you can preview your voice messages before sending them to the groups or any chat. We have more tricks related to WhatsApp, you can join us on social media to get a notification for them.
You may also like: 3 Working Apps to Change Voice Tone For Free