Netflix account is one thing which is not completely yours, you can’t be the only one using your Netflix account. So if you have the same case but decided to remove everyone from your Netflix account. Here is a bunch of methods you can use to do that and claim your account back.
How to Check who’s Using your Account
First things first, you should know whos been using your account so you won’t panic for anything. So you can do that easily from the Account Settings of your Netflix account. All you need to do is go to the Account settings > Recent Device Streaming activity. Here you will see the device IP address, type, date, and time of the streaming.
Method 1: Remove Devices
You can remove devices from the account which will automatically remove the account from those devices. You can follow the steps below to remove devices from your Netflix account.
- First, open the Netflix app and go to the account section.
- Once in the account settings, you will find Sign out of all devices option.
- Tap that option and confirm to signout this account from all the devices.
This process will take about eight hours to complete and it will sign out of all the devices it ever signed in. Now, you can sign in to the device you want to sign in and enjoy your shows.
Method 2: Change Password
If the above method hasn’t assured you about your Netflix account, you can always change the password. The password change is also easy and pretty much straightforward but if you are still not clear then follow the steps below.
- Open the Netflix app and go to the account section of the app.
- The account settings will always open in the browser and you have to make changes there.
- You will see the Change Password option there, once you go into that option, you only have to follow the instructions to change the password.
This is how you can remove anyone from your Netflix account so you can be reassured of your Netflix account. For more tips and tricks like this one, you can follow GadgetsToUse on social media pages.