With the Vaccination drive going on, the Government of India is making sure more and more people get vaccinated, that’s why earlier they partnered with Paytm to book a Vaccine slot. Now, they have partnered with WhatsApp so that vaccinated people can get their certificate as soon as possible. Today I’m here to guide you through the process to get your Vaccine Certificate Via WhatsApp.
Steps to get your Vaccination Certificate on WhatsApp
- You need to save the number of the bot 9013151515. Or just use this link to start a chat with the bot without saving the number.
- Type and send Download Certificate and wait for the reply.
- The ChatBot will auto-send an OTP on your phone, enter the 6 digit OTP.
- After OTP verification, the bot will list down the members linked to that number.
- Select the member, whose certificate you would like to download.
- The Chatbot will send you the Vaccine Certificate of the member selected, you can download it on your phone directly.
This is how you can download the vaccine certificate on WhatsApp for any member of your family. Now, that you have got your certificate, you can and should link the vaccine certificate to your passport as per travel requirements. If you have still not got the vaccine, then do it as soon as possible, you can also check out these services which notify you about a vaccination slot when it opens near you.
For more such tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.