Facebook has introduced a new type of emojis in Messenger – Soundmojis. As evident by their name, these sound emojis are basically emojis with sound. So now, you can send that birthday cake emoji to someone with the happy birthday tune to add extra effects. In this article, I will explain the steps to send sound emojis on Facebook Messenger.
Send Sound Emojis on Facebook Messenger
Facebook announced Sound Emojis back in July on World Emoji Day. These emojis play relevant sounds or parts of popular songs as per the respective emoji. The sound emojis are available for Messenger's Android and iOS apps.
As of now, there are 24 Sound Emojis available on Messenger and Facebook might add more to the list soon.
Steps to send Soundmojis on Messenger
Let’s take a look at how you can send sound emojis on Facebook Messenger. Before you start, make sure that the Messenger app has your phone’s microphone access.
Now, follow these steps to send a sound emoji on Messenger:
1. Go to Messenger on your phone and open a chat window to whom you want to send an emoji.
2. Now, tap the emoji icon on the right side of the message box.
3. Then tap on the loudspeaker icon at the right and it will open up the Sound emojis menu.
4. Here, you will see all the available Sound Emojis that you can send.
4. Tap a Soundmoji to send, and the Messenger will play the sound related to it. You can tap on any of the emojis to listen to the sound before sending it.
5. Once you choose an emoji to send, tap on the “Send” button under the emoji.
That’s all for sending a Soundmoji to your friends and family on Messenger. You should note that the recipient will have to tap on that emoji to play the sound.
For more such tips and tricks, follow us on social media!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.