You may want to save videos you see on YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or any other website to your phone or PC to watch them later. Thankfully, it’s quite easy to download videos from the internet. In this article, let’s look at three different ways to download videos from any website for free.
Download Videos From Any Website for Free
Many people prefer downloading videos instead of watching them online. This could be due to interruptions in playback and other problems faced while streaming on websites.
Thankfully, we have several downloading services that let you download all types of videos from different websites and in desired quality. Besides, you can also use dedicated video grabber and downloader tools on your phone and PC, given below.
1. Using Online Web Downloader
The easiest way to download videos is using online sites that allow extracting videos from other websites. I personally use ClipConvertor, which anyone can use for free using the steps below.
- Open your browser and visit ClipConverter.cc.
- Enter the video link in the URL bar and click Continue.
- Select your desired quality and format.
- Furthermore, specify if you want to trim it.
- Then, click on Convert.
- Finally, tap Download to save the video.
Alternatively, you can use other video downloader services given below:
2. Using Video Download Tools on Windows/ Mac
If you’re on a desktop or laptop, you can use dedicated tools like VDownloader on your device to download videos from any online source, as follows:
- Open this page in your browser.
- Download the installer for your Windows or macOS device.
- Copy the desired video link to your clipboard.
- Now, open VDownloader and head to the Clipboard section.
- It’ll automatically paste the link you copied to fetch the video.
- Click the Download button on the video.
- Then, select the download location and quality.
- Finally, click on Save to download the video to your PC.
You can also use other alternatives like iTube Downloader, FreeMake Downloader, SnapDownloader, and more.
3. Using Video Downloader Apps on Android/ iOS
Similarly, you can use a dedicated video downloader app on your phone to save videos from the web. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Download and install Video Downloader (or any similar video downloading app) from Play Store.
- Please open it and paste the video link in the URL bar.
- Once the site loads, play the video for it to detect video resources on the page.
- Then, tap the Download button and save the video to your phone.
Alternatively, you can use the NewPipe, which is my personal favorite app for downloading videos on Android. On the other hand, iPhone users can use apps like AnyDown, Video Saver Pro+, and VideoCopy.
Wrapping Up- Download Online Videos With Ease
These were three super easy ways to download videos from any website for free on your phone and PC. I hope this helps you save the videos you want to view later without the internet. By the way, if you’re looking to pile up content for offline access, here are six ways to download a complete webpage for offline viewing.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.