WhatsApp’s voice messages feature is really useful for the time when you don’t want to type a long message and just send it by speaking to your phone. However, sometimes in a hurry we record something inappropriate or some background noise makes its way to the recording and we don’t get to know until we send it. Now, WhatsApp has addressed this issue and you can preview your WhatsApp voice messages before sending them.
Steps to Preview WhatsApp Voice Message
WhatsApp has now rolled out the feature for both Android and iOS users and they can now preview voice messages before sending. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open WhatsApp and go to that chat in which you want to send a voice message.
2. Now tap on the mic button to record your message and swipe up to lock it.
3. You will see a separate recording window below. This will include a delete button, a stop button, and send button.
4. Once your recording is done, tap on the stop button and you will see a play button before the recording.
5. Tap on this play button and you will be able to listen to your voice message before sending it to someone.
Bonus Tip: Use Another Trick
If the feature isn’t yet available on your phone, you can use another trick to preview your WhatsApp voice messages. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. First, open WhatsApp and open that chat where you want to send the voice message.
2. Now tap on the Mic button to record a message and swipe up to lock the recording button.
3. Record your voice message and immediately go back to the home screen by swiping up or tapping the home button.
Note: Do not close the WhatsApp from the app switcher or this trick won’t work.
Open WhatsApp again and you will see that the recording is stopped and there is a little play button and delete button on the bottom of the screen.
You can now preview the message using the play button and if you want to delete it, you can delete it using the Delete button.
You can also send it using the send button if everything sounds right.
There you go! Now you can preview WhatsApp voice message before sending it to anyone. We keep doing more tricks related to WhatsApp, you can follow us on social media to get a notification.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.