In 2020, the Clubhouse app for audio-based social communication arrived in the market which became an instant hit. Earlier, to communicate in these voice chat rooms, you needed to log in to the app. Now, Clubhouse has launched a new feature through which you can listen to any Clubhouse room audio from your phone or desktop without having to sign in or download the app. Meanwhile, you can also learn to use the Clubhouse app on PC.
Also, Read| 6 Ways to Fix Sound Issues in the Clubhouse App
Use Clubhouse App for Web Listening without Sign-in
Table of Contents
If you’ve used the Clubhouse app before, you might be familiar with the tedious task of creating a new account and getting nominated by your friend to use it. Well, now Clubhouse has officially added the feature for web listening in which you can listen to voice chat rooms without having to sign in to the app.
You can use this feature to listen to the audio room from any device such as your mobile or PC without even downloading the app. This feature is currently under experiment in the United States and will be rolled out to other countries based on feedback and user experience.
Steps to Experience Web Listening using Clubhouse on Desktop
- Open the Clubhouse room in the app that you wish to share for web listening.
- Tap on the Share button at the bottom of the room to share it with your friends. You can even share this link through the messaging app or post it directly to your social media profile. The app also allows you to share this audio room via the Clubhouse app itself by tapping on the Share on Clubhouse option.
- You can edit and add comments before sharing the Clubhouse audio room.
- Once shared, your followers will instantly get the notification for the room.
- That’s it. Whoever clicks the shared link will be able to listen to the shared audio room without any log-in from any mobile or system.
- This feature also works with Replays in the Clubhouse app.
You can also check out our best Clubhouse app tips and tricks to get the most out of it.
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning about this new feature available for the Clubhouse app. If you find this article informative, then hit the Like button and share this among your friends to guide them with the Clubhouse app.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.