Trademarks play a crucial role in providing a unique identity to your brand amongst the competitors and also safeguard its security. If you have a registered brand in India, you can easily search or download its associated trademark certificate online. Follow this quick step-by-step guide for the same.
Also, Read |
Download Trademark Certificate Online in India
Let's say that you need to download the trademark certificate for your brand online but do not have the required credentials or application number for it. Worry not, for you can download it easily by following these 2 Effective steps.
Step 1: Get the Application Number for Downloading Trademark Certificate
To download the trademark certificate of your brand online, you will mandatorily require the associated application number. Follow these steps to know about the same.
1. Open a new tab on your web browser and access the QuickCompany website.
2. Next, type the name of your brand or trademark to know about its application number.
3. Find and locate the brand/trademark name and click on it to expand the details. Please note that you can only download the trademark certificate of Registered brands.
4. On the next page, click on the Information button to know about the related details including the Application number.
5. Copy or make a note of the Application ID number being displayed at the top.
6. Now that you have successfully acquired the Application number, let's download the trademark certificate using it.
Step 2: Download Trademark Certificate Using the Application Number
1. Open a new tab in your web browser and head over to the official Trade Marks Registry website.
2. In the left sidebar, click on the Trade Mark Application/Registered Mark button.
3. Next, click on the National/IRDI number.
4. On the next page, paste or enter the Application number that we have acquired using Step 1 and complete the captcha challenge. Click on the View button to view the trademark details.
5. Further, click on the Trademark number to expand all the registered details.
6. To view the trademark registration certificate, click on the View Registration Certificate link at the top-right corner.
7. You will instantly be redirected to the online registration certificate where you can view the registered trademark for your brand. To download this certificate to your system, click on the Download button to save it.
That's it. You've successfully checked and downloaded your Trademark Certificate using the official website. As stated on the website, this downloaded certificate is not for Legal Use.
We hope that you've now successfully downloaded your trademark certificate available online using the above-mentioned steps. If this quick read has assisted you in getting the online certificate, then hit the Like button and share this guide among your friends to make them aware of it. Stay tuned for more informative how-tos.
You might be interested in:
- Guide to Search and Register New Trademark in India
- 5 ways to Report Online Shopping Fraud in India
- How to Apply for High-Security Vehicle Number Plate Online in India
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.