Doesn’t it feel annoying when you can’t view the profile picture of someone’s locked Facebook profile? Well, not anymore. After hours of thorough research and testing, we have picked five working tricks to easily view locked Facebook profile photos, posts, and other related updates. Let’s get started.
Ways To View Locked Facebook Profile Photos, Posts
Use Online Tools to View Locked Facebook Profile
While there are lots of online websites that claim to display profile pictures of locked Facebook profiles, we came across one particular online tool that does what it says. Using this tool, you can quickly paste the Facebook profile link in its search bar to view the full-sized profile picture of a locked account. Here’s how you can achieve it.
1. Copy the profile link of the target locked Facebook account to view its profile picture.
2. Next, access the Profile Viewer Online Tool and paste the copied profile link in the search bar.
3. Further, choose any method from the list of provided methods and complete the captcha verification. Upon successful bot verification, click on the Get Profile Picture button to view the profile picture of the locked Facebook account.
4. If Method A shows any error while displaying the profile picture, then you can switch to other methods and repeat the steps above to view the locked profile picture.
Use Phone’s Browser to View Locked Facebook Profile
Another effective trick to view the profile picture of a locked Facebook account is to use the basic version of Facebook mobile browsing. Follow these steps to view the same using this method.
1. Open the web browser app on your smartphone and sign in with your Facebook account.
2. Next, search for the locked profile in the search bar whose profile picture you wish to view.
3. Now, tap on the address bar at the top and append ‘mbasic’ before the ‘Facebook’ keyword and search it. This will open the locked Facebook profile in the basic viewing mode on your device.
4. Long-press on the profile picture now and tap on the Download Image option to download the locked profile picture to your device.
That’s it. You can now view the downloaded profile picture of the locked Facebook account inside your gallery app on your smartphone.
Use the ‘Photos of’ Method to Search Related Content
In addition to viewing the profile picture of a locked Facebook account, you can view additional information about the target profile, such as photo posts and other updates, using the Photos Of method. While this trick doesn’t guarantee to provide accurate results, you can use it to browse through all the search results to find details of the locked profile (such as photos, posts, etc.).
1. Open Facebook in your web browser and sign in with your account.
2. Next, click on the search bar and search with the below keyword.
Photos of <Profile Name>
Make sure to replace the <Profile Name> with the name of the target locked Facebook account whose details you wish to know. For example, ‘Photos of Paras Rastogi’.
3. You can browse through various categories in the left sidebar to gather details from the search results, such as Posts, People, Photos, etc.
This method works like a hit and trial trick to gather details on your locked Facebook profile.
Get in Touch with Friends of the Locked Account
Another working method to view the photos or other updates of the locked Facebook profile is to connect with friends of the target account and add them as friends. Once accepted, you might be able to view the photo of the target Facebook user in which his friend might have tagged him.
In other words, you will be able to view the mutually shared photos between the locked profile account and the friend that you’ve just added to your Facebook account.
Create and Use a Different Facebook Account
Suppose you don’t wish to deal with the hassle of using online tools and tricks to view the profile picture and other updates of the locked Facebook account. In that case, you can create a different Facebook profile and add them as friends to keep viewing their updates and posted photos.
Take special care to hide your original details while creating a new Facebook account, as you don’t wish the target Facebook user to know about your presence on his timeline.
Bonus Tip: Download Private Video from a Facebook Profile
Now that you have learned to view the profile picture and other updates of a locked Facebook account, you must learn to view and download the video posted from a private/locked account. Follow this quick read to learn how to download any private video from a Facebook profile.
Wrapping Up: View Hidden Facebook Profile Info
So, that’s a wrap for the top 5 ways to see locked Facebook profile photos, posts, and other updates. If this quick read has assisted you in viewing your desired locked Facebook profile, then hit the like button and share this guide among your friends to make them aware of these working tricks. Subscribe to GadgetsToUse for more awesome how-tos.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.