Beyond tech , after the success of the 6-inch touch display Byond P3 Phablet, has now launched the new 5.7-inch touch Byond P2 Phablet. At the time of launch the Phablet was labeled with the price tag of Rs. 14,999. These phone features 5.72 inch HD IPS Display, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi for connectivity, 1GHz processor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and can support 2 Sim.
The Phone got the dimension of 155.5×82.5×9.7mm having 5.72 inchesHD IPS Display Screen with resolution of 1280×720 Pixels. The screen support the multi touch functionality as it is provided with Capacitive Multi touch and can support upto 5-point multi-touch. It operates on the Android 4.1 Jelly bean supported by the 1 GHz Dual Core advance processor. It run with 1GB RAM, provided with 4 GB ROM and an optional Micro SD card slot with which you can expand it up to 32 GB. It is featured with the 8MP rear camera at the back with LED flash and 3MP camera at the front for Video chat. The Rear Camera has Fixed Focus, Night Mode and Multi-Shot mode
It supports the 2G (GSM 900/1800MHz) and 3G and also sensors like G-Sensor, Proximity and Light Sensor. It has the 2500mAh battery which could support around 8 hours of talktime.
Highlighting the specifications of Phablet PII:
- Dimension: 155.5×82.5×9.7mm
- Screen: 5.72 inch HD IPS Display with 1280 *720 pixel which support 5-point multi-touch.
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly
- RAM & ROM : 1GB RAM and 4 GB ROM with optional Micro SD card slot with which you can expand up to 32 GB.
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash, Fixed Focus, Night Mode and Multi-Shot mode and 3MP front facing camera.
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Supports: 2G (GSM 900/1800MHz), 3G,Wifi, Blutooth.
After the success of Byond P3 Phablet, the new Byond P2 Phablet could be one more success for Byond. The feature provided with this phablet like 4.1 Jelly bean ,1 GHz Dual Core 8Mp camera ,3MP front facing camera and HD IPS Display looks good with the Price tag of 14,999.