Asus has launched the ZenBook Flip S which is the world’s thinnest 2 in 1 convertible laptop with 10.9 mm thickness. It is also the lightest with 1.1kg weight and comes with a 13 inch full HD multi touch NanoEdge 360 degree display which also supports a stylus. The 360-degree ErgoLift hinge comes with dual action mechanism which lifts the keyboard for a comfortable typing position.
The laptop from Asus is built from a single block of aerospace-grade 6013 aluminum alloy which is lighter than the standard alloy but it is 50 percent stronger. The device is powered by an Intel Core i7-8550U 8th generation processor with 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD.
The stereo system is tuned by Harman Kardon with Smart Amp and a fingerprint sensor is also available with Windows Hello support. The laptop comes with fast charging feature which charges it to 60% in just 49 minutes.
Asus ZenBook Flip S Specifications
- 13.3 inches Full HD resolution display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Intel Core i7 8550U processor at 1.8 GHz and Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz RAM
- 512GB SATA3 M.2 SSD storage
- Windows 10 64 bit
- VGA web camera placed at the front, no back camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, 2XUSB 3.1 Type C generation 1 support.
- Headphone out and audio in combo jack
- Dimensions and weight: 311mm x 211 x 10.9mm, 1.1 kg
- 3.5 mm headphone and mic combo jack, 2 speakers Asus SonicMaster Premium stereo audio, Harman Kardon certified smart amplifier
- 39Wh, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion with 11 hours of battery backup with fast charging
The Asus ZenBook Flip S UX370 comes in Royal Blue color option and is priced at Rs. 1,30,990. It will be available through all the retail partners and e-commerce across India.