LeEco has recently made a huge investment under the make in India initiative. The company is also geared up for the launch of its flagship phone Le Pro 3 in China. Now, LeEco is all set to host the Epic 919 superfans festival in India also.
Earlier this festival was hosted exclusively in China. In 2015, the Epic 919 festival had become the third largest B2C online shopping festival in China. Now, it will also be open for the Indian customers. Let us take a look at the exiting products and offers that can be availed during the festival.
The Epic 919 offers will be available for 24 hours starting from midnight of 19th September, 2016. The company has claimed that it will extend offers worth Rs. 495 million, during the festival.
- As a part of the Epic 919 festival, LeEco smartphones will be offered at a discounted price on the Lemall.com and Flipkart.com as well. Offers worth Rs. 453 million will be up for the grabs.
- LeEco has tied up with MakeMyTrip, that will be extending exiting offers on the purchase of LeEco smartphones like Le 1s Eco, Le 2 and Le Max2.
- Super3 X55, which is a super television, will be offered at a cost free six months EMI. On buying this TV through Lemall.com, users will get a 2.1ChSoundbar with Wireless Subwoofer worth Rs. 19,999, absolutely free. On the other hand if you purchase it from Flipkart, you will get an exchange offer up to Rs. 25,000
- Super3 X65 will also be offered at a cost free six months EMI plus an exchange offer up to Rs. 25,000 on Flipkart.
- LeEco has partnered with Uber, giving the users a chance to win the LeEco Le Max 2 and gift vouchers worth Rs. 500. To avail this offer the users have to take two Uber pool rides between 10th and 16th September and use the promo code ‘EPIC919’. This offer is valid only for rides taken in Hyderabad, Kolkatta and Chennai.
Gadgetstouse has also given away Rs. 1000 gift vouchers that will be valid on purchases from the Lemall.com.