Plantronics, which is known for its advanced audio technology has launched its next generation Wireless earbuds, Backbeat GO 2. Theseheadsets can be connected to your smartphones and tablets with the help of Bluetooth and can be used while watching multimedia content and also while taking calls.
“As our lives are a blend of personal and professional engagements that span the entire day, Plantronics strives towards creating audio solutions that add comfort, safety and convenience to the lives of our users. We at Plantronics recognize that headsets need to be as versatile as we are – ready to dip in and out of media consumption, phone conversations, and conference calls,” said Bobby Joseph, Senior Country Director, Plantronics India and Middle East
Plantronics has provided with DeepSleep hibernation mode to preserve battery life. The headsets can be charged by a wireless charging case which can be used for up to 2 full charges. With a single charge you will get uo to 5 hrs of talk time which should be sufficient for most average users.
These earphones will be available for Rs. 4,990 without the wireless charging case and for Rs. 5990 you will get the sleek wireless charging case as well. The Backbeat GO 2 will be available in across all leading retail outlets and online stores in India.
• Sweat Proof coating with P2i moisture protection technology that repels sweat, rain, or spills
• High fidelity audio highlighted by rich bass, crisp highs, and natural mid tones
• Lightweight, wireless Bluetooth earbuds with microphone
• Voice prompts to alert the user about charge remaining and what device is paired
• DeepSleep hibernation mode that keeps earbuds charged and ready to use for up to six months
• Voice prompt battery alerts
• Extended listen (up to 4.5 hours) and talk time (up to 5 hours)
• Improved fit with small, medium, and large eartips and stabilizers
• Fully charged portable case provides two additional charges on the go
• Battery status meter for iPhone and iPad