Karbonn today launched the awaited the Titanium X which is now the latest flagship phone from the brand, It comes powered with latest 1.5 Ghz quad core processor, Power VR SGX 544MP GPU running at slightly higher frequency which might make the game play better. It has 13 MP camera Rear with auto focus and the rear camera can also record a HD video at 1080p.
It also comes with unibody design and curved back matte finish back cover which cannot be removed, that means you cannot remove the 2300 mAh battery, also there is no MicroSD card on this device, however the in built storage of 16Gb out of which 12Gb approx. is user available.
Apart from the great hardware, it has some good software features like Direct Call, Flip to Mute, Shake to Answer, Pause on look away etc. So stay tuned for our full review, if you want to know more about phone in terms of the specs and features our first impressions, you can watch our hands on video below and read our first impressions and quick review of Karbonn Titanium X.
Karbonn Titanium X Full Specs
- Display Size: 5 inch IPS capacitive touch screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Dual Core MediaTek Mt6589T
- RAM: 1 GB
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- OS Camera: 13 MP AF camera with Dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP front-facing camera FF [Fixed Focus]
- Internal Storage: 16 with 12Gb user available
- External Storage: No
- Battery: 2300 mAh battery Lithium Ion
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, aGPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Others: OTG Support – Not Known, Dual SIM – No, LED Indicator – Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity
Karbonn Titanium X Hands on Review [Video]
Price and Availability
Karbonn Titanium X has been priced at Rs. 18,490 MRP, it will be available by second week of December 2013 in the market and you will be able to get it at a lower price.