BenQ today presented its Pro Grapic series of professional color management monitors with the new entrant PG2401 PT. The monitor comes with Fogra and other printing-industry color certifications of international ISO standards, 100% CMYK color space, 99% Adobe RGB color space, 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table and brightness uniformity function, all designed for creative professionals.
To ensure full connectivity, PG2401 PT provides DVI-D, HDMI, or DisplayPort, while Mac users can utilize a Mini DisplayPort to connect with the displays. For fast transferring of heavy files, you can also make use of USB 3.0 connectivity.
The 24.1” 1920 x 1200 resolution Monitors are ergonomically designed and as seen in the images, the stand allows easy rotation in landscape mode and portrait mode. The monitor is also equipped with a shading hood to eliminate the glare effect due to Ambient light, which can be a huge advantage while color proofing. The BenQ PG240 I PT is available in India for Rs. 1,15,000.
Here are some of the key features of BenQ PG2401 PT Monitor:
- G7, Fogra and other ISO standard print-quality certifications for print-perfect proofing efficiency and lowered total cost of ownership
- 100% CMYK color space and 99% Adobe RGB color space to ensure the most accurate color reproduction
- A 10-bit display panel for the smoothest shading and color transitions in natural gradations
- 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table and processing for improved RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in flawless color and gray tone reproduction
- Delta E≤2 to ensure color accuracy throughout project workflow, providing viewers with the truest impression of the original image while them saving time and money
- Hardware calibration support that stores calibration data generated by the calibrator directly on the monitor’s IC to safe keep the most authentic and accurate calibration results
- Brightness uniformity support that balances brightness and chromaticity for consistent image viewing across the entire display
- Palette Master Software co-developed with X-Rite, is bundled color calibration software that can validate calibration according to G7/Fogra/Ugra criteria, making it easy to verify for international printing standards.