Skip to content

Find Out Current, Speed of Charging of Smartphone

Is your battery draining too quick than you have expected? Do you want to know how much time you have left before you need to recharge your smartphone battery?

With the Battery apps for Android smartphones, you can see:

  • Battery charge level
  • Time to full charge.
  • Time to discharge.
  • History of battery levels

Among huge number of apps present in the android app playstore, We do recommend “DU Battery Saver” app which does all the above tasks easily.

DU Battery Saver

DU Battery Saver app is a smooth and rich application that will help you take after the current battery rate on your Android gadget, and even serve as a battery saver.

With this app, each time and all over the place you will know whether your battery is sufficiently charged to play a heavy game, a video, or to peruse the web surfing.

DU Battery Saver app

There is no other battery application with such instinctive, perfect and lovely interface as DU Battery Saver has. The UI of this app is as basic as could be expected under the circumstances, however hugely viable.

The general mode keeps most things on however stop WiFi when its not being utilized, and the sleep mode turns off superfluous data and usage yet keeps your notifications and alerts on. You can likewise make your own modes, and with an in-application buy, you can set the application to consequently change modes relying upon distinctive circumstances.

DU Battery Saver likewise touches on an issue that most applications disregard, and that is solid charging habits. Lithium particle batteries are really flexible, however they can go awful and can hold a definitely littler charge over the long run. The savvy charging here uses a quick charge for the initial 80% of the battery, then a slower charge for the remaining 20%. As of right now, stream charging kicks on, which, hypothetically, continues everything streaming inside your battery to compensate for the consistent releasing. The application prescribes doing this sound charge in any event once a month, and it really incorporates a datebook to track when you’ve done it. While this certain charging may not get an additional six hours of your battery, it will keep your battery healthier for a  longer time of time so you won’t have to replace it following a year or two. Unquestionably a valuable thing for somebody that needs to crush all of execution out of their gadget.

DU Battery Saver app pic2

The application has a couple of all the more little extravagant features, including an application screen that nearly looks like what you see in Android’s framework settings and some unlockable additional options. A portion of the unlockable features are really pointless, in the same way as naturally shutting applications when you kill your screen, yet different things like the savvy battery mode changing may be justified regardless of the little investment.


With a lot of recent advancements in the hardware of android smartphones, battery capacity is one thing which is still not catching up the speed as compared to the rest of the things. But with the help of apps like “DU Battery Saver” you can keep a check on your android smartphone battery health and optimize its performance If it requires.

What apps are you using for monitoring your smartphone’s battery health? Do let us know in the comments section.

Abhishek Bhatnagar

Abhishek Bhatnagar

Abhishek Bhatnagar, a known technology blogger & YouTuber from India. A Software Engineer by qualification, now he works as the editor-In-Chief, Webmaster, & Managing Director at Gadgets To Use. He runs a number of other technology websites as well.View Author posts