Apple iPhone X is almost a futuristic smartphone from Apple but as not every tech product is perfect, some iPhone X users are reportedly facing a Black Screen of Death issue. In this issue, the iPhone X’s display goes black for no reason and it seems like the smartphone is in “off” state.
Fortunately, we have a solution to this issue which will help you to fix the Black Screen of death issue. You don’t need to take your iPhone X to Applecare and pay anything to them. Just follow the simple instructions from below and your iPhone X will come alive again. You can also watch the tutorial video below for visual help.
Apple might release the patch for this issue as an iOS upgrade, but just so you know that if you are running iOS developer beta on your smartphone then you won’t be seeing this issue on your iPhone X.
How to iPhone X Black Screen of Death issue
- First, make sure that your iPhone X is turned off completely.
- Connect your iPhone X to your power charger and wait for 5 minutes.
- Now, press the volume up button and volume down button quickly then hold down the multifunction key/power button until the iPhone X enters DFU mode (connect to iTunes icon).
- Disconnect the iPhone X from the power charger and press the multifunction/power button once.
- This will restart the iPhone X normally like before.
Your Apple iPhone X will be fixed by now and you’ll be using it perfectly like before. If this method doesn’t work on your iPhone then you need to take your iPhone to the Applecare to get it fixed. If you have any queries about the procedure then drop all your queries in the comment section below. And do not forget to share this tutorial and follow Gadgets To Use on social media pages.