Amazfit is an amazing smartphone from Xiaomi’s sub-brand Huami, it comes with lots of features and a big display at such less price. The Amazfit Bip comes with a simple design and a bunch of sensors you only find in premium smartwatches and bands. The smartwatch comes with lots of fitness-related features too so it stand-out from all the smartwatches available in the market.
The Amazfit Bip is an affordable smartwatch from Xiaomi and it becomes even more affordable when you buy it from the Chinese e-com websites. The Amazfit you buy from China comes with Chinese firmware which makes it almost useless but we have a solution for you here. You can flash a custom firmware with the English language. It is a simple process, just follow the steps carefully.
Steps to flash English firmware on Amazfit Bip
- Download the Mi-Fit app on your smartphone and pair the Amazfit with your smartphone.
- Now, go to the Settings of the MiFit app and set the Amazfit to Discoverable.
- Download and install the Gadgetbridge apk from here and pair the Amazfit with this app too.
- Download the English firmware zip package from here on your smartphone and extract it.
- You will find two files in the firmware zip package, open both the files one by one via the FW/app Installer and confirm to flash it to the Amazfit Bip.
Keep the Amazfit Bip connected and near to the smartphone this whole time so you won’t end up bricking your watch. This will take some time to flash the firmware and then you will get the English firmware on your Amazfit Bip. Once the custom firmware install is finished, set the Amazfit back to undiscoverable from the MiFIt settings. You can also uninstall the Gadgetbridge app from the smartphone after the flashing."How to Install English Firmware on Huami Amazfit Bip",