There a couple of reasons why you want to extract audio from a video file. You won’t use it for other project or you want to use it as your smartphone’s ringtone or just want to extract a song from your favorite video.
Extracting Audio Online
If you are on your laptop or PC then you can do it online using a website called an Online audio converter. This website lets you extract the audio file for free without any watermark or subscription. You can extract as many audio files using this online tool without paying anything you pay on other tools.
- Open any browser and navigate to online-audio-converter.com.
- Click on the Open button and select the video file. You can use Google Drive, Dropbox or URL to select the file.
- Then select the format of the extracted audio file and the quality from the slider.
- Finally, click on the Convert button to start extracting the audio file.
- Once converted, you can download the file from the Download button.
Mute Audio Online
If you want the video file to be mute so you can add your own audio or sound effects on it then this website will help. This website automatically mutes the video and give you the video file back with no audio in it.
- Open any browser and navigate to the Clideo Video Mute tool.
- Click on the Choose File button and select the file from your computer. You can choose the video file from Google Drive, Dropbox, or URL of the video.
- Once the file uploads, you can
Extract Audio Using Smartphone
If you do not trust websites with your private stuff then you can do that on your smartphone. This app is called Extract Audio from Video and it does exactly as the title says. It extracts audio from video quickly without any subscription or watermark.
- Download the Extract Audio from Video app from Google Play Store and launch it.
- It will show you all the video files saved on your phone.
- Select the file you want to extract the audio from and you will be redirected to the next page.
- Tap on the extract audio button and wait until the audio extracts.
- Finally, tap the Continue button to save the audio file.
This is how you can extract the audio from a video file or you can mute the video. You can do that on your phone without any subscription or watermark, you can do as many files as you want.
Also, read | 3 Best Voice Recording Apps for Android