OnePlus recently collaborated with the PUBG Mobile developers to create a very exclusive 90fps mode for OnePlus smartphones. This mode on PUBG was getting leaked several times and it is already available in China. This feature is in beta for selected OnePlus devices which comes with a 90Hz refresh rate display.
Only a few devices are supported for this 90fps mode on PUBG Mobile; OnePlus 8 series, OnePlus 7T, and OnePlus 7T Pro. So if you own one of those smartphones then you will be able to experience the 90fps PUBG gaming.
Steps to Enable 90fps Mode on PUBG Mobile
- Launch the PUBG Mobile game on your smartphone and go to Settings.
- Once you are in the settings, go to the Graphics tab and look for the Frame rate section.
- You will see a new setting called 90fps beside the Extreme setting.
- Enable that 90fps option and close the settings.
- Now, you can enjoy the PUBG mobile at the highest frame rates available.
Make sure that your phone has the high refresh rate setting enabled under the display setting or you won’t be able to see this 90fps option.
Now you can enable the 90fps inside PUBG Mobile on your supported OnePlus smartphone. This feature will not last long so savor it while you can on your smartphone. PUBG Mobile may release this feature for all the smartphone in the future. So if you do not own an OnePlus smartphone don’t worry, you may get it in eventually on your smartphone.