JioPhone is one of the popular feature phones in the Indian market all because, despite the feature phone looks, it comes with some smart features. It comes with an app store that can be used to download apps and games for the KaiOS.
JioPhone comes with YouTube app which let users watch the YouTube videos on the device. If you want to download the videos for later, you can do that too on your JioPhone. Here is a little trick for you so you can download YouTube videos on JioPhone and watch it later.
Steps to Download YouTube Videos on JioPhone
- Open the JioStore on your phone and download the YouTube app from there. If you already downloaded it on your phone then make sure to update it as well from the Jio Store.
- Open the YouTube app and search for the video you want to download.
- Play the desired videos and once the video is completely loaded, navigate to go to the video URL.
- Now, edit the video URL and add “ss” at the beginning of the URL.
Example: change “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n–_I3E05Pk” to “https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=n–_I3E05Pk”
- You will see a page with the download button, click on that button and a list of download options will appear below it.
- Click on any of the resolution options you want to download and the video will start to download on your phone.
This is how you can download YouTube videos on your JioPhone without using an other device. For more JioPhone tips and tricks, you can join us on our social media pages to stay updated with the new ones.