Planning to buy a new smartwatch and worried about the budget? Well, don’t worry because these days there are several smartwatches available in the market that come packed with all the essential features and are still affordable. So, here is our list of the top 5 best smartwatches under Rs 7000 in India which you can consider.
Also, check | Top 5 Best Smartwatches Under 3000 in India (2020)
5 Best Smartwatches Under Rs 7000
Realme Watch S- Rs. 4,999
- Display: 1.3-inch (360 x 360 pixels) LCD display, 278 PPI, Gorilla Glass protection.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 with Android 5.0+ devices support.
- Waterproof: Water-resistant (IP68)
- Sports Modes: 16 Sports modes including Running, Walking, Cycling, Aerobic, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Pingpong, Badminton, Yoga, Stationary Bike, etc.
- Sensors: 3-axis Accelerometer, Photosensitive Sensor, Wearing Monitoring Sensors
Heart Rate Sensor, Blood Oxygen Sensor.
- Activity Tracking: Sleep Detection, Step Count, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Idle Alert, and Activity Records.
- Build: Dimensions are 259.5x47x12.0mm and weight is 48g.
- Battery Life: 390mAh battery offering up to 15 days of battery life.
Amazfit Verge Lite- Rs. 4,999
- Display: 1.3-inch (360 x 360 pixels) AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Waterproof: Dust and Water Resistant (IP68).
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS+GLONASS, with Android 4.4 or later, iOS 9.0 or later.
- Sports Modes: Running, Walking, Cycling, Elliptical, Climbing, Skiing, etc.
- Activity tracking: Sleep Monitoring, Music Control, Silent Alarms with Customized Vibration.
- Sensors: 3 Multi-axis acceleration sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Heart Rate Monitor (PPG).
- Battery Life: 390mAh battery with up to 20 days of life.
Amazfit BIP S- Rs. 4,999
- Display: 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) Always-on reflective touch display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating.
- Waterproof: Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM).
- Sports Modes: 10 sports modes including Treadmill, Walking, Indoor & Outdoor cycling, Pool, Yoga, Elliptical trainer, Freestyle, etc.
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, Compatible with Android and iOS.
- Dimensions: 42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm Weight: 31 grams.
- Battery Life: 200mAh battery with up to 40 days of battery life.
NoiseFit Evolve- Rs. 4,499
- Display: 1.2-inch (390 x 390 pixels) AMOLED display with 459 PPI pixel density.
- Waterproof: Water-resistant (IP68).
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 and compatible with Android 4.4+ & iOS 9.0+.
- Sports Modes: 9 sports modes including running, yoga, etc.
- Sensor: 24-hour heart rate monitor.
- Activity tracking: Step counter, sleep tracker, sedentary reminder, and goal reminder.
- Dimensions: 44.5×9.8x8mm; Weight: 43g.
- Battery Life: 180mAh battery with up to 3 days of battery life (10 days of standby).
Amazfit GTS 2 Mini- Rs. 6,999
- Display: 1.55-inch (354 x 306 pixels) AMOLED screen with 301PPI.
- Waterproof: Water-resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters).
- Sports Modes: 70+ sports modes.
- Sensors: Huami’s BioTracker, 2 PPG (supporting blood oxygen sensor), Accelerometer, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, and Ambient Light sensor.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS+GLONASS, NFC, and support for both Android and iOS.
- Dimensions: 40.5×35.8×8.95mm; Weight: 19.5g without the strap.
- Battery Life: 220mAh battery with up to 14 days of life (typical use), up to 21 days of life (long battery life mode).
These were some of the best smartwatches that you can buy under Rs 7000 in India. Amongst these, my favorite is Amazfit GTS 2 Mini for its looks, battery life, and display.
What to look for before buying a smartwatch?
If you are planning to buy a smartwatch for you, first let’s understand what are the key features you should look for in the smartwatch.
The first thing to look for in a smartwatch is its body. If you are spending that much on a watch, you should definitely go for a solid and sturdy build. Luckily, most of the smartwatches in the said budget come with stainless steel or Aluminum body.
The next thing is the display. We all know AMOLED display offers better quality and the content looks good in every light condition, that’s why prefer an AMOLED screen watch.
Smartwatches take up more power to operate because of the features. So if you are going for an AMOLED display watch, you must make sure to check its battery life.
The other features to look out for in a smartwatch are water resistance, connectivity, sensors, and activity tracking modes.
Anyway, what’s your favorite on the above list? Let us know in the comments below. Also, let us know if you have any other suggestions. Stay tuned for more such listicles.