Aadhaar card is a mandatory document for Indian citizens and most of us already have this identity proof. However, someone who doesn’t have it can apply for an Aadhaar card by visiting any nearby enrollment center or Aadhaar Seva Kendra. You need some documents to apply for an Aadhaar card, that includes identity proof and address proof. So, someone who doesn’t have any such document like a child or some elderly in the family, how can he/she get an Aadhaar card. Well, there are some ways to do that. In this article, we will tell you how you can get an Aadhaar card without any document.
Get Aadhaar Card Without Any Document
There are two ways in which you can get yourself an Aadhaar card without any document or for someone who doesn’t have it. Read on to know the process.
1. Head of the Family
This is the best way to get an Aadhaar card for your child or new-born. As a child usually doesnot have documents like Proof of Address or Proof of Idnetity for Aadhaar enrollment, they can get enrolled on the basis of theri parents’ documents.
Apart from a child, someone elsee in a family does not have the required documents, he/she can still enrol if his/her name exists in some family entitlement document. In this case, all other family members that do not have a valid document can enrol based on Aadhaar or EID number of head of the family.
UIDAI also asks for Proof of Relationship (PoR) in this case and there are 8 document types that are accepted. POR documents contain Name of applicant and Name of Head of Family.
List of PoR documents:
- PDS Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/ State Government/ ECHS/ ESIC Medical card
- Pension Card
- Army Canteen Card
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar, Municipal Corporation and other bodies
- Any other family entitlement document issued by gov
- Valid Marriage Certificate
- Address card issued by Department of Posts
- Discharge card issued by Government hospitals after birth of a child
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or or Gazetted Officer
- Certificate of Identify having photo and relationship with HoF issued by Village Panchayat.
An Introducer is a person who is authorized by UIDAI to introduce someone who does not possess any documents like PoA or PoI for Aadhaar enrollment. So if a resident is not having any documents, he/she can contact their area’s pre-designated “Introducer” and get enrolled.
Who can be an Introducer?
Introducers are individuals from a certai area who are identified by a Registrar and registered in UIDAI’s CIDR. “Introducers” can be Registrar’s employees, members of local administrative bodies, postmen, teachers, doctors, health workers, Aanganwadi workers, ASHA workers, and representatives of any local NGO etc.
What are the responsibilities of an Introducer?
- An introducer should help only those residents who do not have documents to apply for Aadhaar card.
- They should make sure that the information in resident’s enrolment form is correct and they should also check their own details.
- An introducer should be easily available to all the residents of the area.
- They must approve the enrolment form if the details mentioned are correct.
- An introducer cannot charge any fee from applicants for introducing them at Enrolment Centre.
Get Aadhaar Card by Introducer in your Area:
- Visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre in your area and fill the Aadhaar Enrolment Form
- Get the form authenticated by an introducer available in that regional office
- Submit the form and provide your biometric data such as fingerprint, iris and photo.
That’s it! You will get an acknowledgement slip which can be used to check Aadhaar status. Your Aadhaar card will be sent to the address mentioned in the Aadhaar erollment form via Post within 90 days.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it compulsory to provide mobile number or email ID for Aadhaar enrolment?
A. No, mobile number or email ID is NOT mandatory for Aadhaar enrolment. However, UIDAI recommends residents to provide these details for getting updates.
Q. Is there any age limit for Aadhaar enrolment?
A. No, there is no age limit for Aadhaar Enrolment. From a newborn baby to an elderly, everyone must get enrolled for Aadhaar.
Q. How can I find introducer to apply for Aadhaar card?
A. The introducer’s details and Aadhaar data are available in UIDAI’s respository, which you can check online. Or you can directly go to an Aadhaar Seva Kendra to find an introducer in your area.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.