According to Google‘s Policy, recently launched and even upcoming Android phones come with Google's own Phone dialer to streamline the experience no matter which Android phone you are using. There's one feature of this Google dialer that has a controversy attached to it and that is call recording. Today I'll be discussing how you can access, and listen to all your call recordings so that you can keep track of all of them whenever required.
Steps to Access and Listen to All Call Recordings from Google Dialer on Android
Google has incorporated a call recording feature right into their Dialer App. This feature is limited to only those countries where it is legal to record a phone call. If you happen to have the feature on your phone, then you can Access and Listen to those call recordings.
Call Recording Of a Specific Person
- Search the Name or Number of the Specific Person
- Click on history to find the complete log
- Tap on the log with Call recording to listen to it
- Press the speaker icon to play it via loudspeaker (Natively it will play through the earpiece)
- The call recording can be shared on third-party platforms as well
Delete All Recordings of the Google Dialer App
If you have preserved all your important call recordings, then you can delete all call recordings right from the Phone dialer app with a single click, or you can set a
- Open the Google Dialer, and click on the 3 dots at the top right
- Go to Call Recording
- Choose a time frame to auto delete recordings or delete all call recordings
So this is how you can access, listen and delete the call recordings of the Google Dialer app on your Android phone. In case you still haven't got the call recording on your phone yet, then you can check out how to enable Call recording on any Android Phone (PS: They won't alert the other person, that the call has been recorded 😉).
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.