Quora is a great platform to communicate with people and get answers to a wide variety of questions. However, it does not let you read more than one question without being logged in. This could be annoying for people who do not want to sign in or create an account to read answers on Quora. Thankfully, you can bypass Quora login with some simple workarounds. In this article, let’s look at how to read answers or comments on Quora without login.
How to Read Quora Answers or Comments Without Login On Phone, PC
On Quora, you can ask or discuss anything about any topic with people across the globe. Earlier, the platform allowed users to read any number of answers without restrictions. However, you’re now required to sign in or create an account to read more than one answer.
In short, Quora is forcing users to log in or register through a popup that blocks the answer. Anyways, you can bypass it easily using the workarounds given below. Read on.
1. Open Quora Through Google Search
If you open Quora.com directly in your browser, it’ll ask you to log in or create a new account. So instead, search for some questions on Google alongside the keyword “quora” or [site:quora.com] tag. You can then open related links to land on the answers directly.
2. Copy Paste the URL in Incognito Mode
The easiest way to get rid of the sign-in or register popup on Quora is to copy and paste the URL in the same tab or a new incognito window, as follows:
- Copy the URL of the question you want to read.
- Open a new incognito tab in your browser.
- Paste the URL in the address bar and press Enter.
You can also copy and paste the URL in the same tab, which will reload the Quora page bypassing the login prompt. This is indeed the best way to read Quora replies without signing in, as all you have to do is select the URL and hit Enter to reload it without login.
3. Block Cookies to Read Quora Without Login
Block Cookies for Quora On Chrome PC
- Open Google Chrome on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Tap the three-dot menu at the top right—select Settings.
- Select Privacy and security from the sidebar at the left.
- Then, select Site Settings.
- Scroll down and click Cookies and site data.
- Enter www.quora.com in the URL box.
- Click on Add and you’re good to go.
Block Cookies for Quora On Chrome Android
- Launch Google Chrome on your Android or iPhone.
- Open the three-dot menu and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Site Settings under Advanced.
- Tap Cookies and then Add Site Exception at the bottom.
- Make sure it says, “Block cookies for a specific site.” It’ll be based on your current cookie settings.
- Enter www.quora.com in the URL box and tap Add.
4. Add ?Share=1 Tag to the URL
The other way to read comments and replies without logging in on Quora is by editing the URL. It’s an easy three-step process, shown below.
- Tap the URL of the answer you want to read.
- Add ?share=1 to the end of the link.
- Now, press Enter to reload the page and read the answer without any hassles.
5. Search the Question URL on Google
Alternatively, you can search for the question URL on Google. Clicking the result on the search page will direct you to the Quora answer without any login popups. Here’s how to do it:
- Copy the URL of the Quora post which you want to read.
- Then, open google.com, paste the URL in the search box, and hit Google Search.
- The question will now appear in Google results.
- Click on it to view the full Quora page with answers without any sign-in prompts.
Wrapping Up- Read Quora Comments Without Login or Account
These were three easy ways to read or view Quora answers and replies without logging in or creating an account on the platform. I hope this helps you access Quora for answers to your queries without any hassles. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.