Yeah! You read that right. You can get the YouTube Premium subscription for absolutely FREE!! There are multiple ways to get it for Free, and today I’ll be sharing the steps to claim YouTube Premium for Free. As we were taught when we were kids “Sharing is caring”. So, let’s get started.
Benefits of YouTube Premium
- Ads-Free Videos – Watch millions of videos uninterrupted by ads
- Background Video Playback – Keep videos playing when using other apps or when your screen is off.
- Downloadable Videos – Save videos and playlists on mobile devices and play them offline.
- YouTube Music Premium – Listen to millions of songs uninterrupted by ads. Keep music playing when using other apps or when your screen is off.
- YouTube Kids Premium – Ad-free and offline play in the YouTube Kids app.
YouTube Premium Plans
- Regular Plan (Monthly) – This plan is for individuals and costs Rs. 139/month. But if you opt for a monthly subscription, then it will cost you Rs. 129/month.
- Family Plan (Monthly) – This plan can be used by up to 5 persons from your household (ages 13+) and costs Rs. 189/month.
- Student Plan (Monthly) – This plan is for students and costs Rs. 79/month. However, the student needs to annually verify his/her details.
2 Ways to Get YouTube Premium For FREE
There are 2 Ways to Get YouTube Premium for FREE. Let’s have a look at them.
Via Youtube App or Web
YouTube is offering 2 Months of YouTube Premium for Free, you need to follow the steps to claim yours.
This offer is available to only first-time YouTube Red, Music Premium, YouTube Premium, and Google Play Music subscribers who are eligible for free trials, introductory offers, or promotional pricing.
- Launch the YouTube app on your Phone or Visit YouTube.com.
- Click on your Profile Image at Top Right
- Tap on ‘Get YouTube Premium‘ (Purchases and Memberships in case of YouTube website).
- Click on 2 Months Free to claim your subscription.
- Choose the Rs. 129/month subscription plan
- You need to fill up your Debit/Credit Card Details or utilize your Google Play Balance. (Don’t worry you don’t need to pay anything, at least for 2 months. Unless the auto-billing cycle starts after 2 months. If you don’t want to submit your card details, then check out the tip at the bottom of this article.)
Another way to get 2 Months of YouTube Premium for free is via Flipkart. You need to follow these steps to claim it.
The user must not have used YouTube Premium in the past 36 months.
- Launch the Flipkart app on your phone, or Flipkart’s website
- Click on Super Coins from the bottom tab
- Switch to Use Coins
- Scroll down, and click on YouTube Premium which will be available in exchange for 50 coins.
- Redeem the YouTube Premium Membership in exchange for your coins, and you’ll receive a voucher code to be claimed.
This is how you can get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free, on your phone, or laptop, computer. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.