Today we got a chance to have the hands on the Karbonn Titanium X which is the latest flagship phone from Karbonn. We did a covered a news on Karbonn Titanium X some when some specifications were out for the device, now today Karbonn launched the phone at Telecom India event at New Delhi.
Karbonn Titanium X Hands on Quick Review [Video]
Karbonn Titanium X Full Specs
- Display Size: 5 inch IPS capacitive touch screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad Core MediaTek Mt6589T
- RAM: 1 GB
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- OS Camera: 13 MP AF camera with Dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP front-facing camera FF [Fixed Focus]
- Internal Storage: 16 with 12Gb user available
- External Storage: No
- Battery: 2300 mAh battery Lithium Ion
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, aGPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Others: OTG Support – Not Known, Dual SIM – No, LED Indicator – Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity
Design and Build
Karbonn Titanium X looks really in terms of the design, being a 5 Inch display phone it becomes really handy due to its light weight and the curved back does make it easy to hold. The quality of the material used this time on this phone is definitely much better than the other phones which we have seen earlier from Karbonn.
Camera and Internal Storage
The camera seems pretty good on the back with dual LED flash which will help you take better photos in low light, we did took some shots from the back camera and they were quite good as far as low light performance or indoor camera performance is concerned, but the day light performance was much better, we will say more on the camera once we get the device for review. The internal storage is 16Gb and out of which around 1.48Gb is available for apps and 11.2GB approx. o is user available which can be used for the apps, picture, videos and other data.
OS and Battery
It runs stock version of android with little customizations in terms of the icons look and feel but everything else on the phone looks stock android including the phone dialer, messaging, browser and settings etc. The battery on the device is 2300 mAh, it should be able to give this device good backup and we will let you know more once we do the full review of this device.
Karbonn Titanium X Photo Gallery
Initial Conclusion and Overview
This device seemed to be pretty decent on build quality, form factor wise its pretty good with curved matte finish back, its thinner as well as compared to other similar hardware phones but it does not will have a removable battery. We would like to give this device a thumbs up and stay tuned for our full in depth review of this phone, we will bring the lets see how does this device perform in Indian market.