Reliance Jio has been making continuous rounds around the internet and again, there is some good news for ASUS and Panasonic smartphone users. Reliance Jio is still not officially out for everyone but one after another, more manufacturers are being added to the list. After Samsung, LG and Micromax, now ASUS and Panasonic users can avail the free Reliance Jio SIM with 3 months Preview Offer.
Note that not all the phones from these manufacturers can be used to avail the SIM, here is the list of ASUS and Panasonic devices which can are eligible.
[stbpro id=”info”]Reliance Jio SIM Now Available For Micromax Devices, Here Is How To Get It[/stbpro]
ZenFone 2 Laser (ZE550KL), Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML), Zenfone Max (ZC550KL), Zenfone 2 Laser 5.0 (ZE500KL), Zenfone 2 (ZE550ML), Zenfone Selfie( ZD551KL), Zenfone 2 Laser (ZE601KL), Zenfone Zoom(ZX551ML), Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (T500), Zenfone 3 ZE552KL, Zenfone 3 Laser( ZC551KL), Zenfone 3( ZE520KL), Zenfone 3( ZS570KL), Zenfone 3( ZU680KL)
ELUGA L, ELUGA Switch, ELUGA Icon, T45, ELUGA I2 ( 1GB ), ELUGA L2, ELUGA Mark, ELUGA Turbo, ELUGA Arc, ELUGA I2 2GB, ELUGA I2 3GB, ELUGA I3, ELUGA Icon 2, ELUGA A2, ELUGA Note, P55 Novo 4G, ELUGA Arc 2, P77
And the devices from Samsung, LG and Micromax include,
Grand Prime 4G, Galaxy J1, Galaxy J2, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J5, Galaxy S 5 Plus, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy Core Prime 4G, Galaxy S6, Galaxy J3 (2016), ON7, Galaxy A8, Galaxy S6 Edge, ON5, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy Note 4 Edge, Galaxy Note 5 Duos, Galaxy S5 Neo, S7, Galaxy A5 (2016), Galaxy A7 (2016), S7 Edge, A8 VE, J5 (2016), J7 (2016), ON5 Pro, ON7 Pro, Galaxy J2 (2016), J Max, Galaxy A9, Galaxy A9 Pro, Galaxy C5, Galaxy C7, Galaxy J2 Pro, Galaxy Note 7.
K332 (K7 LTE), K520DY (Stylus 2), K520DY, H860 (LG G5), K500I (X Screen), K535D (Stylus 2 Plus), LGH630D (G4 Stylus 4G) & LGH 442 (LGC70 Spirit LTE)
Micromax Canvas Tab P701, Micromax Bolt Selfie, Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro, Micromax Canvas Mega 2, Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition, Micromax Canvas Knight 2, Micromax Canvas 5.
Things you will need to carry to get Jio SIM(Important Documents)
- Jio Preview Offer Code generated via MyJio App
- Government approved ID proof
- Address proof
- Two passport sized photographs
Where to get the Jio SIM from?
To avail a Reliance Jio SIM, you can reach the nearest Reliance Digital / Dx Mini store.
How To generate Offer Code?
Follow these steps to generate the Offer Code:
- Download & Open MyJio App from Play Store
- Tap on ‘Get Jio SIM’ on the Banner
- Tap on ‘Agree & Get Jio offer’
- Select your location from the drop down
- Read through the steps and click on ‘Next’
- Offer Code can be viewed on the screen. Please note down your offer code
- Check the required documents for submission and visit the nearest Store.
How to activate the unlimited data offer?
- Tap on the Ínstall other Jio Apps’on the home screen.
- It is recommended to intall all the 11 apps to make it sure in one go. Otherwise you can just install the Jio Play, Jio Beats, Jio Video and Jio Money.
- Once done, close and reopen the MyJio app and tap on ‘Submit’ button.
Verification and activation
You will have to wait for 1-2 days for the activation of the SIM. You will receive a confirmation SMS on your alternative number once your SIM is activated.
Once you receive the verification message, dial 1977 from your Jio SIM for final verification. Make sure you have put the SIM in the Slot 1 and preferred network is Reliance Jio.