Aoc has today launched its ultra quick 24-inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor (G2460PQU) in India priced at 24,990 INR. This monitor flaunts a refresh rate of 1ms making it ideal for hardcore gaming enthusiasts.
The high 144 Hz refresh rate is more than double of what you see in conventional LCD panels and this is meant to reduce motion blur and provide smoother scrolling while engage in graphic intensive games. The effect however won’t mean much for day to day users.
The large 24 Inch display with 16:9 aspect ratio has 1920 x 1080 full HD pixels spread across it. It features 350 cd/m2 brightness. Connectivity options include Display Port, HDMI, DVI-Dual Link and four USB 2.0 ports.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Atul Jasra, Business Head, AOC Monitors, India said, “AOC is all about bringing the best of the technology for superior user experience. We have always been successful with our displays that offer best picture quality, great connectivity and fast response times for versatile end users. With this product, we have again brought together best of the features that a gamer will look forward to, in one display solution. The monitor comes with flexible stand to provide users unprecedented gaming comfort.”
- Screen size- 24” Class Widescreen, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Contrast Ratio- 80,000,000:1 (dynamic)
- Brightness- 350 cd/m2 (typ)
- 1920 x 1080 resolution @ up to 144Hz
- 1ms response time
- VGA, DVI-Dual Link, HDMI, Display Port, 4 USB 2.0 ports (includes 1 fast charger)
- 7 different display modes
- Sleek-design with tilt, pivot, and height adjustability