WhatsApp status was a feature launched back in 2017 and is a great feature to share something with all your contacts at once. You can put a lot of things in the status like pictures, videos and even links to YouTube videos. This WhatsApp status deletes itself after 24 hours so you can put more after that when needed.
Well, there is no option to download or save these statuses, you can screenshot the pictures but what about videos. One solution is that you can ask the OP to send that video over chat but that’s time-consuming. How about you can download them with one click?
There is an app called Status Saver on Google Play Store which you can download for free and save al the statuses on your phone. This app only needs permission to your media so there will be no privacy issues. Here is a little guide which tells you how you can use this app to download the statuses.
Steps to save WhatsApp Statuses
- Download Status Saver app from Google Play Store.
- Open WhatsApp and browse all the statuses you want to download.
- Now, open the Status Saver app and grant permission.
- You will see all the statuses on the home page, just select the one you want to download and tap the Download button on the top.
- Once downloaded, you can see them on the second page of the app.
- From this page, you can share the statuses on any platform.
This is the app which is free and let you download the WhatsApp statuses without any problem. The app sure shows ads on the interface and sometimes in a pop-up which you can get rid of by paying.