Xiaomi released the MIUI 12 recently with a lot of features that you always wanted on Xiaomi devices. One of these most limelight features is the super wallpapers on the MIUI 12. Xiaomi already started the beta testing of the MIUi12 in china so you can test them on your smartphone right now.
Here is a small guide to tell you how you can install it on your smartphone. We recommend you not to install this build on your primary smartphone because it might have bugs.
- Make sure not to install it on your primary smartphone. This is an early beta build of MIUI 12 so it might have some bugs and can degrade your smartphone experience.
- Your smartphone should have a custom recovery install, TWRP custom recovery is recommended.
- All your data will be wiped during the installation process so create a backup of all your data.
- Your smartphone should be charged enough to get through the installation process. You can also keep your phone connected to a wall charger during the process.
1. Redmi Note 8 Pro
2. Mi 9
3. Mi Mix 2
4. Mi 10 Pro
5. Mi 9 Pro 5G
6. Redmi K20/Mi 9T
7. Mi 8
8. Mi 8 Pro
9. Mi 9 SE
10. Mi Note 3
11. Redmi Note 7/7S
12. Mi Max 3
13. Mi Mix 3
14. Redmi K30 5G
15. Mi 8 Lite
16. POCO X2/Redmi K30 4G
17. Mi Mix 2S
18. Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9
19. Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro
20. Mi 6
21. Mi 8 SE
22. Mi Note 10/Mi CC9 Pro
23. Mi 10
24. Mi 8 Explorer Edition
25. Mi CC9 Meitu Edition
26. Redmi Note 7 Pro
27. Mi 6X
28. Redmi Note 5/Redmi Note 5 Pro
Steps to Install MIUI 12 on Xiaomi smartphone
- Download the MIUI package for your smartphone and save it on your phone.
- Reboot our phone to the recovery mode.
- Tap on Wipe the confirm to factory reset the system. This will delete all your saved data from your phone.
- Now, tap on Install and select the zip package which you downloaded and moved to your phone. Finally, confirm to install the zip package on your smartphone.
- Once the zip package installs successfully, you can reboot the phone to system mode.
- The first boot may take longer than usual. You will reach the welcome screen soon where you can get started with the setup.
This will install the new MIUI 12 on your Xiaomi smartphone but as I said earlier, you should not install it on your primary smartphone. This build may be really buggy and glitchy and it may not work as it should be. This early build is just for testing the new MIUi 12 beta build."How to Download and Install MIUI 12 on Your Xiaomi Smartphone",