If you want to use your smartphone mic as your default mic on your laptop or PC then you are in luck. There is a very simple tool for that and its also free for use so you can use it for a lifetime. This app has two parts you have to install it on your smartphone as an app and also have to install the app on your PC as a receiver.
This is one app that comes with all the four options to choose from for connectivity. You can choose between Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi direct. This app gives you negligible latency from phone to your laptop which makes it the best compatible app for your meetings and voice calls.
Steps to use the phone’s mic on PC or Laptop
- Download and install the WO Mic client on your PC from wolicheng.com/womic/.
- Now install the WO Mic app on your smartphone from Google Play Store.
- Launch the WO Mic app on your phone as well as on your PC.
- Select the USB option from the Transport Type menu.
- Connect your phone using a USB cable to your PC and tap the play button on the app.
- Done, now you can use your phone’s mic on your laptop for calls and recording.
This is one free and working way to use your phone’s mic on your laptop or PC. This app is available for iPhone as well so you can use your iPhone for that as well. There are some locked features on the ap which you can unlock by paying to subscribe, this will also remove ads.