Facebook has been teasing the new website design for quite a long time and it got released for the Beta users previously. And finally, the new Facebook website design has been released for everyone. The new Facebook Website design is pretty simple and sleek just like the smartphone app.
It gives a nice story carousel on the top of the timeline, you get to chat on the right side and all your groups and more on the left side. The website looks great with a flat user interface and there is a dark mode too if you want to use the website in a dark environment.
The website will not be changed automatically if you open it right now, you will see the same old user interface. To switch the Facebook website to a new user interface, you have to follow these steps provided below.
Steps to Switch Facebook Website to new Interface
- Launch the browser and navigate to the Facebook website.
- Click on the tiny down arrow on the far right of the top bar.
- Select Switch to new Facebook.
- The website will reload with a new user interface and a welcome message.
- It will also ask you to select between Light or Dark mode.
- Once, you select one of the modes, you are free to use the new Facebook website.
- If you want to go back to the classic Facebook, you can do that from the settings. You can also switch the website to the dark mode if you want.
This way you can change the Facebook website’s user interface to the new one. This new interface looks clean and minimalistic as well unlike the classic one, it has fewer clutters. You can also go black to the classic look of the Facebook website if you want and don’t like the new one.