Do you want to take a break from TikTok because you are getting addicted or you just want to take a small break or just want to delete the account completely? These days netizens are deleting TikTok from their smartphones and even dropping bad reviews on the Google Play Store.
If you want to be one of them then uninstalling the app doesn’t work, you need to delete your account from TikTok too. Here is a simple guide that will help you to delete your TikTok account completely. If you ever want to come back to TikTok then do not delete your account this way.
This will remove all your data from the server, you won’t be able to access that data ever again. So make sure than you are really confirmed that you want to do this.
Steps to Download your TikTok data
- Open TikTok app and go to Setings.
- Go to Privacy and Safety then Personalization and data.
- Now tap on Download your data then confirm by tapping on the Request data file.
- The app will notify you once the data file has been created and can be downloaded.
Also, read- Stop Others From Downloading Your TikTok Video
Steps to delete TikTok account completely
- Open TikTok and go to Settings.
- Go to Manage my account then tap on Delete my account.
- You need to verify before deleting the account first.
- Once verified, you will see a Delete account button.
This is how you can completely delete your account from TikTok and after that, you can uninstall the app itself. For more TikTok tips and tricks, follow soon social media account to stay updated.