Gmail is an email service that almost everyone uses, not because Android but also because it’s a simple yet featureful service. Recently Google added some great features which can help you in various ways. This new feature is called Offline Gamil which helps you to use the Gmail inbox while you are offline.
There are a few times when you need to check into your Gmail inbox but you are offline and cannot find the internet anywhere. This is the time when you need this feature to come in handy. Here is a simple trick that lets you enable the Gmail offline mode so you can surf the Gmail inbox without the internet.
Steps to Enable Gmail Offline
- Open Gmail and login to it using our credentials.
- Once you are in, click on the Cog icon in the top right corner and select Settings from the menu.
- In the Settings page, look for the Offline tab and select it.
- Under the Offline tab, select the Enable Offline mail checkbox and click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
- Some more options will appear at the bottom of the page telling you how much storage your inbox is using on your laptop.
This is how you can enable offline Gmail inbox on your laptop so you can use your inbox without the internet. This only works on the laptop you enabled it on, so you can use it without the internet. If you want to use it on more devices then enable it manually on that device too using the same steps.