Android 11 first public beta has been landed and you can now install it on your Pixel smartphones. The new Android comes with a chat bubble feature for messenger apps. This feature lets you enable showing bubble chat for all the chat you receive on your smartphone.
This feature works just like the bubble chat feature in Facebook messenger. You receive the chat message in a bubble on the screen and you can open that floating chat window then replay to it. You can also put that chat back into the bubbly to keep the chat going on.
This feature is a really nice feature for all those who keep chatting on different apps at the same time. Almost every messenger app will support this feature so you can chat on more than one app at a time. Here is a little trick with steps to know how you can enable is to feature your smartphone running Android 11.
Steps to enable Chat bubble in Android 11
- Download and install the app which you want to enable the Chat Bubble feature for.
- Now go to Settings > Apps and Notifications > See all apps.
- Select the app you want to show Bubble for, and select Notifications from there.
- Now, select Bubbles then select All notifications can bubble.
- After enabling this feature, you will be able to see all the chats in the popup windows which can be minimized in a little bubble on the screen.
This is how you can enable the Chat bubble feature on your smartphone running Android 11. This feature works with all the messaging app so you don’t have to choose from the supported apps.