The much-anticipated Apple Store is now finally live for purchases in India. You can buy pretty much any genuine Apple product from the store, including MacBook, iPad, and even a customized iMac. Now, if you’re a student, you can take advantage of Apple’s student discount offer, be it online or offline. If you’re unclear about how it works, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to avail Apple Student Discount in India. We’ve also added Apple Education prices for Mac, MacBook, and iPad.
Apple Student Discount: Step-by-Step Guide, Price List
Notably, Apple is providing education, student discount of up to ₹23,990 on a new Mac, and up to ₹7,445 on a new iPad. Yes, the discounts are applicable only to Mac, Macbook, and iPad variants.
Furthermore, these discounts are exclusive for current and newly accepted university students. Though, it can also be availed by parents buying Apple products for university students as well as teachers and staff.
- You need to have a valid College ID card.
- You shouldn’t be more than 25 years old.
There are two ways to get the Apple student discount in India. You can get it through either an Apple Premium Reseller or Apple’s official Online Store. That said, make sure you fulfill the requirements in both cases.
Avail Apple Student Discount at Offline Stores
The student discount can be availed offline at any of the Apple Premium Resellers using your college ID card. To find locations of Premium Reseller stores in your city, head to this landing page and enter your city name or pin code.
There are chances that the Apple Store may deny offering you the student discount. In that case, you can move on to Apple’s official online store.
Avail Student Discount on Apple India Online Store
To avail the student discount offer online, you need to verify yourself as a Student on Apple’s website. Post which, you’ll be able to access Apple India Education Store.
- Head to the Apple Education Pricing page on your browser.
- Click on ‘Shop the Apple Store for Education.’
- On the next page, click on ‘Get Started’ and sign up with Unidays to verify your student status.
- Once the signup is complete, select your institution, year of study, and course length.
- After that, upload the ID issued by your college or university as instructed.
- Once your student status is verified, you’ll be able to access the Apple India Education Store.
That’s it. You can now select your desired product and checkout to proceed with the discounted purchase.
If you don’t see your college or university, click on “Can’t find your institution?” and give your college name and institutional email ID for further process. Alternatively, you can chat with a specialist or call Apple at 000800 040 1966 to verify over the phone with your ID or acceptance letter.
List of Apple Devices Eligible for Student Discount
The Apple Student Discount is only available on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Pro Display XDR, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, and iPad Mini versions.
You won’t be able to claim the offer on other products like the iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods, Apple TV, or any other accessories for that matter.
Apple Education Pricing for Mac, Macbook, and iPad
- MacBook Air – Starting at ₹83,691
- MacBook Pro – Starting at ₹1,10,691
- iMac – Starting at ₹89,910
- iMac Pro – Starting at ₹4,18,410
- Mac Pro – Starting at ₹4,49,910
- Mac Mini – Starting at ₹67,410
- Pro Display XDR – Starting at ₹4,04,910
- iPad Pro –Starting at ₹68,305
- iPad Air – Starting at ₹50,783
- iPad – Starting at ₹28,106
- iPad Mini – Starting at ₹33,155
All products purchased via Apple Education Store India will come with a free one-year Apple TV+ subscription. In addition, you can also avail extra discounts on certain credit and debit cards. Usually, Apple offers discounts with HDFC but make sure to check once while making the purchase.
The Apple Student Discount offer is a great way for students to save money while buying productivity-oriented products like Mac and iPad. Anyway, what do you think about Apple’s education pricing? Do let me know in the comments below. Have any other doubts or queries? Feel free to reach out via the comments below.