The iOS 14 from Apple has a really nice feature that everyone is talking about is the new widgets. These widgets give OS users a chance to customize the home screen to make it look a little better. Thanks to all the developers out there taking advantage of the widget API and making some really cool looking customized widgets for iOS 14.
These widgets can be put on to the home screen without any issue as you have with making customized icons on iOS 14. There are some apps that let you do it on your iPhone running iOS 14 and here we have a step-by-step guide to tell you how you can use these apps to create customized widgets on your iPhone.
Steps to Create Customized Widgets Using Color Widgets App
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and search for the Color Widgets app.
- Install the Color Widgets app launch it from the home screen.
- Select the widget you put on the home screen and go to the edit menu.
- Here you will be able to change the appearance and other things about the widget.
- Once you are done with customizing, tap on the SET WIDGET button.
- Now you are all set to add this new widget on your home screen.
- Go back to the home screen and hold down any icon on the home screen to enter the wiggle mode.
- Tap on the top left corner to add a new widget, select the color widget, and add it to the home screen.
This is how you can add new and colorful iOS 14 customized widgets on your home screen to make it look cooler. For more iOS 14 tips and tricks you can follow GadgetsToUse on social media pages to stay updated with the new ones.