There are certain times when you pick up your phone at night, to read something (under your blanket ?) and as soon as you open the application, your screen throws the light from the whole universe directly at your face, just like from those space adventure movies (Yeah! I can feel your pain ?).
Well, this will not happen anymore, today I have a solution for this very problem, i.e. automatically adjust brightness levels for different Apps. We will use the app called Brightness Control Free.
Steps to Adjust Brightness Level for Apps
- Download the Brightness Control Free app.
- Open the app and allow the necessary permissions as shown in the image.
- Set or disable the Default Brightness Setting as per your choice.
- Now you will see the list of apps.
- Now tap on the toggle button of the app(s) of your choice.
- Here you can either toggle the auto-brightness or even set the custom brightness level for the said app.
- Once you’ve set this for any app, the app will show up on the top pane. Where you can tap on them to edit, or long-press to remove them.
That’s it, now you can open your favorite apps, and the brightness will adjust automatically. There are some other little tweaks under the settings which are self-explanatory.
There’s another app with the same functionality called Auto-Brightness App, but this one has both full screen and banner ads in it (which I’m not a fan of ?).
You can try any of them as per your liking, and adjust the brightness level for apps to enjoy your favorite apps at the desired brightness level for the comfort of your eyes. Do let us know which app you picked and how’s your experience with it, in the comments down below. Stay subscribed to GadgetsToUse.com and our YouTube Channel for more such amazing tips and tricks.