JioFiber has grown its customer base significantly, thanks to the aggressive pricing. Now, if you have installed JioFiber at your home, you may want to set a new name and password for the Wifi network. You’ll generally have to open the router’s configuration page through the web browser on the connected computer to make any changes. However, in the case of JioFiber, you can easily manage it via the MyJio app. Here’s how you can change your JioFiber Wifi SSID name and password using the MyJio app on your phone.
Change JioFiber Wifi SSID Name & Password Using the MyJio App
Table of Contents
As noted, Jio lets you manage the router settings right on your smartphone. People who don’t want much hassle can use the MyJio app to change their JioFiber name and password.
- Download and install the MyJio app (Android/ iOS) on your phone, if not already.
- Login with your registered mobile number and select the JioFiber account.
- Click on My Device at the bottom.
- On the next screen, you’ll see your JioFiber details, including all the connected devices.
- Here, click on Wi-fi Settings.
- You can now change the JioFiber SSID name and password for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands using the given options.
You can close the app once you’re done with the changes- they may take a few seconds to show up. Note that you’ll have to reconnect all the connected devices after you have changed your JioFiber network’s name and password.
Want to know more on how to manage the JioGigaFiber router through the My Jio app? Watch the video below.
Alternatively, you can change JioFiber’s name and password through the Jio website. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Open www.jio.com. Click JioFiber, enter your Service ID or Registered Mobile Number, and click on Generate OTP.
- Enter OTP received on Registered Mobile Number.
- Click the Settings icon. Then, click on My Device> Advanced Settings.
- Click on SSID and set the desired Wifi name. Similarly, you can change the password of your JioFiber network.
This was a step-by-step guide on how you can change your JioFiber Wifi network’s SSID name and password using the MyJio app on your phone. Besides, we’ve also mentioned an alternative way to do so through the Jio website. You can use either of them based on your convenience. Stay tuned for more such articles.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.