Have you seen videos of random faces singing songs or speaking dialogues? If you use TikTok or Instagram Reels, you might have seen trending videos of people animating their photos and making them lip-sync on a particular song. It feels really cool and interesting, right? Well, you, too, can easily animate and make your face sing songs using AI-powered lip-syncing and animator apps. In this article, we’ll tell you how to animate and make your selfie photos sing on Android and iPhone.
Animate Your Face, Make Selfie Photos Sing Songs on Android and iOS
Table of Contents
Several third-party apps in the market let you animate static photos and selfies. Below, we’ve mentioned three such apps that can animate your face and make your mouth move in a still picture or make your photos sing songs to create trending videos.
Wombo is an AI-powered lip-sync app. Using it, you can create animated viral videos with your selfies singing the song you like– you get plenty of options to select in the app. To create animated selfie videos using Wombo, follow the steps given below.
- Download and install Wombo on your phone.
- Open the app and grant necessary permissions– camera and storage access.
- Now, place your face in the cutout and click a picture. You can also select photos from your phone’s gallery. Just make sure the photo is clear, and you’re looking straight into the camera.
- On the next screen, select the song for which you want to animate and lip-sync your face.
- Click the “W” button at the bottom. Give it some time to process.
- Once the video is generated, you can save it and share it with your friends or on your social media.
MugLife is a 3D face animator app that lets you create 3D animated characters out of static images. It doesn’t offer the option to add songs, but you can use it to create animations and memes. More importantly, it’s better than Wombo when it comes to face tracking accuracy and animation quality.
- Download and install MugLife on your phone.
- Open the app. Give it required permissions.
- As you open the app, it’ll give you a briefing on basic features.
- Tap Photo at the top-right corner.
- Select the photo from the gallery or click one using the camera.
- Once the photo is loaded, select the animations from the library at the bottom.
- Then, tap Save at the top right corner. Please select whether you want to save it as a video, GIF photo, or avatar.
Avatarify has been used widely to create trending videos and reels with animated faces with songs. However, it isn’t available for Android yet. So, if you have an iPhone, you can use Avatarify to make your photo come live and sing your favorite songs.
- Download Avatarify from the App Store.
- Please open it and allow access to photos.
- Select the desired image from your photo library.
- On the next screen, choose a song. You will be shown a preview of each song along with the animation.
- Please wait for it to generate the video.
- Once the video is created, you can customize it further by removing sound. A watermark is applied unless you get the premium version.
- You can then click on Save to download the video on your iPhone.
Wrapping Up- Make Your Photos Sing Songs
This was all about how you animate your face or make your selfie photos sing songs to create trending videos on your phone. Do try all three apps and let me know which one did you like the most. Also, do comment down if you have any other apps to recommend. Stay tuned for more such tips, tricks, and how-tos.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.